Email (Yahoo) not reconciling on Tour
skcirvine

I'm spending a couple of hours a day trying to self-reconcile email messages manually between my Yahoo account on the computer and my handheld.  Yes, I get too many emails, so it takes too long.

This happened last week and it sort of fixed it self, but it started again on Sunday and persisted all day long.  I tried to reset my email settings on the device, but that did not help at all.

Any suggestions (other than the inevitable call to *611) to wait an hour?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email (Yahoo) not reconciling on Tour
mjstrong

Same problem with Curve; tried the battery pull; deleting and reloading email addresses.  Having same issue with gmail account.:robotmad:

0 Likes
sadie85
Contributor - Level 3

Try this, go to Setup>Email Settings>Highlight your email address and press the Menu key. Click on Servicebooks>Send Servicebooks. Give it 10-15 mins and see if it removes the deleted emails.

0 Likes
mjstrong

have sent service books and done a battery pull; still does not work.  Hoping that Verizon fixes this soon.

0 Likes
sadie85
Contributor - Level 3

mjstrong wrote:

have sent service books and done a battery pull; still does not work.  Hoping that Verizon fixes this soon.

Won't be a problem with Verizon, it's related to RIM and their servers or the email provider.
Mine weren't reconciled for a few hours, I received and email and deleted it from the phone, using the option to delete both from handheld and mailbox. All the emails I deleted on the computer then went off the phone. Try sending an email to your from the phone and deleting it.

0 Likes