Email keeps sending.. and resending... and reresending...
MooCowMama

So, I get my gmail onto my BlackBerry Pearl.  For some reason, lately it has been resending all of my emails, multiple times.  If I haven't gone into my gmail on my computer and opened the emails there, it will keep sending them to my phone and mark them as unread.  Now, this is annoying enough... but it will also resend previously opened emails, showing them as read on my Pearl.  Any ideas?  I noticed it started happening pretty soon after I had done the whole dial *228, press 2 thing, but that may just be coincidence.

I am very close to just chucking my Pearl into the river and getting a Droid. :smileytongue:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Email keeps sending.. and resending... and reresending...
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I do not believe it is your Blackberry causing the problem, rather, it is a problem with Gmail.  You can check your settings online on your PC at gmail.com to see if your settings are default.  You can also delete the Gmail account from your phone and set it back up and see if it works better.  Let me know how this works.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I do not believe it is your Blackberry causing the problem, rather, it is a problem with Gmail.  You can check your settings online on your PC at gmail.com to see if your settings are default.  You can also delete the Gmail account from your phone and set it back up and see if it works better.  Let me know how this works.

Doc

0 Likes
MooCowMama

Deleting the account from my phone and then redoing it worked (so far)... thanks for your help!

0 Likes