Emails/Internet Browsing down??
LCordova1400

I'm able to text/make calls but since yesterday morning, my emails won't refresh and I can't connect to the internet or other online apps unless I'm at home and using my wi-fi connection.  Everything seems to be up (3G, etc) but why won't anything work?  I've tried disconnecting my network connections and reconnecting, turning the phone off and on.  I haven't changed any settings so I'm not sure why it isn't working all of a sudden.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Emails/Internet Browsing down??
YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello LCordova1400,

Thanks to our other community members for their initial input! I am still concerned about the data connection issue you were having.  Has the data been restored?  On the Bold are you running OS 6.0?  We may need to re-register the Host Routing Table on the device to reconnect it with the Blackberry data server.  If you are running 6.0, from the main screen you would Go to Options> Device> Advanced System Settings>Host Routing Table>Blackberry button> Register Now>OK.  On 5.x Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Blackberry Button>Register Now>OK.  Please let me know if you need further assistance.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Phone model?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
LCordova1400

Blackberry Bold

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Ah, you would have better luck with other members in the BlackBerry section of this community.

Mods,please move this thread for the General PDA smartphone device section to the BlackBerry section?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello LCordova1400,

Thanks to our other community members for their initial input! I am still concerned about the data connection issue you were having.  Has the data been restored?  On the Bold are you running OS 6.0?  We may need to re-register the Host Routing Table on the device to reconnect it with the Blackberry data server.  If you are running 6.0, from the main screen you would Go to Options> Device> Advanced System Settings>Host Routing Table>Blackberry button> Register Now>OK.  On 5.x Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Blackberry Button>Register Now>OK.  Please let me know if you need further assistance.

0 Likes
RevBrandy

I was also having this problem.  I followed the directions provided by Verizon:

1.  Upgraded to 6.0

2.  Reset the Host Table connection

Web browsing was restored, but not all of my email addresses could send/receive mail. 

I finally just deleted/readded the email addresses, and it appears to be fixed.

0 Likes