Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emails disappearing & some not getting to BB
charhunt

After I open and read  emails some are randomly deleted.  They are still on Windows Mail on my laptop, but not my BB Bold.  This is a work email address and very important to me.  I do not have this problem wtih my personal Yahoo email.

Also, some emails that arrive on my laptop early in the morning never make it to my BB Bold. 

Solutions?

Suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Emails disappearing & some not getting to BB
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hi,

You might try to resend your service books.  That might get your email going for you.  Also, from your device, dial *228 and select option 2 to update your PRL on your device. 

Doc

0 Likes
charhunt

Thanks.  I've done the PRL update.  I'm not sure what you mean by "resend your service books".

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hi,

To resend your service books, go to Email Settings and press the Menu key (to the left of the trackpad).  Then, select Service Books and select Send Service Books.  Hope that gets you going.

Doc

Ps:  Got to thinking since you have a Bold.  In case you have OS 6 software update on your device, select the All tab and open the tray.  Select Setup and select Email Accounts.  Then, press the Menu key and select Service Books and then select Send Service Books.

Doc

0 Likes
charhunt

Thank you.  I've done the steps you have outlined for me.  I'll see if this seems to make a difference. 

0 Likes