Emails quit going to Blackberry
ptper21

Since the swap to Verizon Webmail I have not gotten any e-mail to go to my Blackberry.  I have spent hours on the phone with Blackberry support and gotten nowhere.  Have done a Hard Reset, registered the phone and done the service books and still no luck.  I can send emails but cannot receive them.  Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Emails quit going to Blackberry
jimkiller

Thank you, I am glad to hear it is not just me.I have the same problem and have been down the exact same road. I can send and receive from my sub account but not my primary.Any solution yet? 

0 Likes
LyleZ

I have the Blackberry 8350i and I have the same problem.  My Verizon email has stopped comming to the phone stopped when they (Verizon) did the change from Yahoo.  Frustrating thing is it was there and now it is not and you try to talk to someone at Verizon and that is next to impossible.  I had the phone checked at the Sprint store where I got it from and the phone is working right and it is still configured to receive email.   I even added an old Yahoo email axxount to see if it works and it does, but I use the Verizon email for work and it is handy when I am out in the field.

I will be watching this foruim closley to see if there is a fix or if anyone has any suggestions.

0 Likes
DianaS

Mine too is still not coming through...any ideas on how to fix this? Is yours up and working?

0 Likes
jliliestedt

I had this exact same problem.

I went to this site:

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html

Deleted my Verizon account altogether and then re-added it.  I am now getting my Verizon.net emails on my Blackberry again. 

0 Likes
BGB

Per Blackberry support:

1: Remove the email settings from the Blackberry

2: go to "www.blackberry.com/go/vzw" and register if you have not already done so ( Login= (your Verizon email address@verizon.net, Password = verizon1), then set up your email through the website

3: Go to your blackberry and set up your email again. this time it will recognize the Blackberry login as above.

4: send service books

Your mail should return within a half hour. if it does not change you Home SID to 1191 for 48 hours then return it to the correct one.

0 Likes
BGB

:smileysurprised:

I need to make a correction to line two of my previous post

Login = your mobile phone number (xxx.xxx.xxxx) all else remains the same

0 Likes
BGB

Correction 2:  

Use your Verizon mobile number without spaces (xxxxxxxxxx)

I think everything is correct now

sorry for my errors

0 Likes