Excel on BB?
Chadboy

How do I transfer an Excel spreadsheet to my BB?  I would like for it to update each time I sync.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Excel on BB?
SureTypeBandit
Enthusiast - Level 3

Chadboy wrote:

How do I transfer an Excel spreadsheet to my BB?  I would like for it to update each time I sync.

Thanks.

Do you have the documents to go app?  

If so then you can email it to your BB.  Then it will give you an option to open with the spreadsheets to go.

0 Likes
Chadboy

Yes, according to the Blackberry desktop manager, I have the application.  I tried emailing the file to myself but when opening it I get "this attachment type cannot be viewed on your device".  If I try to download it I get "You are about to download a file that cannot be viewed on your Blackberry device.  Continue? YES, NO"

Under the ""Documents to Go" icon on by BB there are only two apps showing; Word to Go and Slide Show to Go.

Any suggestions here?

0 Likes
Mughato

If you only have Word to Go and Slideshow To Go, this means that your version of DTG isn't registered yet. You can do a "Register DTG" by opening one of the apps, press the berry button for the menu and choose Register near the bottom of the menu.

Once registered, I would "Check For Updates" again from the berry menu, download and apply them and the Sheet To Go icon should now appear and your attachment should work.

0 Likes