Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fluctuating signal on Storm 2
Bigman

I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same problem with the fluctuating signal with the Storm 2 but the signal goes from having 5 bars to having no bars at all and then goes back up. Sometimes it stays with no bars for a while. This has been happening indoors and outdoors. I bought the phone when it first came out and about a week later I went to the store and it was changed but I'm still having the same problem with the phone. I'm not sure if its the phone or its some software issue. I went back to the store about a week ago and they changed some other settings and its still having this problem. Is there a fix for this or is it the phone thats defective.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Fluctuating signal on Storm 2
TheGreatOne

Bigman wrote:

I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same problem with the fluctuating signal with the Storm 2 but the signal goes from having 5 bars to having no bars at all and then goes back up. Sometimes it stays with no bars for a while. This has been happening indoors and outdoors. I bought the phone when it first came out and about a week later I went to the store and it was changed but I'm still having the same problem with the phone. I'm not sure if its the phone or its some software issue. I went back to the store about a week ago and they changed some other settings and its still having this problem. Is there a fix for this or is it the phone thats defective.

I would recommend exchanging the phone. You have a certain amount of days to try out a phone (30 days usually). If you do not like it then you can exchange it for another new phone or same new phone.

0 Likes
Re: Fluctuating signal on Storm 2
Bigman

Well I love the Storm 2 but thats the problem that I have with the phone. I got it exchanged a week after I got it but it still has the same problem.

0 Likes