Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Free or Cheap upgrade for 9630 owners upon 9650 release?
Wronski06

I have gone through 4 tours already where the track ball stopped responding, is there going to be an option for me to switch to the tour2 so I stop having these problems??? or is Verizon going to be like every other cellular carrier and make me stick with this flawed phone for  the full 2 yrs? I don't feel like paying $500 to get the new phone since that amount is absolutely ridiculous to pay for any phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Free or Cheap upgrade for 9630 owners upon 9650 release?
mikells43

just keep complaining man. keep on keeping on .they gave me my tour for 2 year price (199) after complaining about the storm and how much of a nightmare it was. im on my 2nd tour. they say the issue has been resolved and it was only the  1st batch of tours which is **bleep**! lol. but yea keep on complaining and keep getting replacements

ur now in the zone for them to do something after they replace a device 3 times they will offer u something. go to complaintplanet.com if u get no satisfaction someone from exc cust service will contact you. or call 1 866 406 5154 thats teir 2 cust service there smart there there not like the teir 1 people who dont even know what a service book for a blackberry is or how to send it.

its also about caling in and getting the right csr, if u have to hang up and call back till u get someone who will work with you and take you seriously, there are caring people there. i had issues before with cs and them doing that. i had an outstanding charge cause they said i didnt send 2 devices in a few years ago and i got nowhere for a long time till i got a csr that looked and looked and called the warehouse and found my phones i sent in cause i lost the slip from fedex. 

0 Likes