Re: General consensus of the 148 BB Storm upgrade?
joeyfly55

I went from official .75 to official .148. Not as buggy and camera is a little faster. Biggest issue for my wife and I ( both have storms and upgraded OTA) Battery life not as good as .75. That is a huge disappointment. We are both fairly light users also, very frustrated after waiting this long for the "official" upgrade and now batt life worse than ever!

0 Likes
risu
Contributor - Level 3

Wife and I upgrade and had some initial problems, but pulling the battery out and popping it back in solved all our issues.  Only thing I couldn't fix was the trial period for Word to Go was cut short and I can't reactivate... and I don't want to buy it. :smileytongue:

The touchscreen seemed more responsive from the get go and the browser felt overall faster, so I'm pretty pleased.

0 Likes
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3
Did you leave your phone on all the time? Or program it to turn off and on automatically certain times a day? Obviously, the battery life is not that long, with the Storm's "bells and whistles." My battery life is a little better, but I'm glad I got the Blackberry Storm.
0 Likes
BlackBerry_i812
I went from the original 75 to the new 148, Install took 30 minutes. after install Blackberry seems faster, and battery lasts much longer..  I love the New OS..
0 Likes
OS .148 ....
RvrsideGirl951
Enthusiast - Level 3

personally OS is working fine. even better for bb storm. any concerns or faults for anyone else? 

0 Likes