Goodbye BlackBerry...
ranbal

... I have now given my devotion and money to anything Android.  You have been the friend that never has any money when we all go out for a bite to eat.  The friend that never knows what to do next or can never even suggest anything.  You have been the friend that just seems to always be there but never contributes anything to the cause.  You lack talent, innovation, intelligence and creativity is a real shortcoming.  I'm sorry, you must go. I hope you find new friends that will take you in and let you hang around uselessly.  Goodbye.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Goodbye BlackBerry...
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Well, at least you didn't say Goodbye Verizon...

Doc

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

You have been the friend that never has any money when we all go out for a bite to eat.  The friend that never knows what to do next or can never even suggest anything.  You have been the friend that just seems to always be there but never contributes anything to the cause.  You lack talent, innovation, intelligence and creativity is a real shortcoming.  I'm sorry, you must go. I hope you find new friends that will take you in and let you hang around uselessly.

Well written from the Blackberries perspective. LOL

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

ranbal wrote:

... I have now given my devotion and money to anything Android.  You have been the friend that never has any money when we all go out for a bite to eat.  The friend that never knows what to do next or can never even suggest anything.  You have been the friend that just seems to always be there but never contributes anything to the cause.  You lack talent, innovation, intelligence and creativity is a real shortcoming.  I'm sorry, you must go. I hope you find new friends that will take you in and let you hang around uselessly.  Goodbye.

Fairwell Blackberry for now. Hello to android!  I am sure you'll love your new android phone. An android phone to me seems like it has more features to offer.

0 Likes
Dawsongurl

At ANY GIVEN time I will be saying goodbye BB world as well.  I will miss the BBM world DEFINITELY! I will miss the movable touch screen on the Storm 1. Will NOT miss the blacked out screens and the constant removal of my text messages due to input error messages. Its time for me to move on to somthing bigger and better.  I'm getting excited!!!...

0 Likes
Dawsongurl

...and also like to add...I will NOT miss that VZ navigation feature that cost!!! Thats all...

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Speaking of VZNavigator, I would like to see Verizon Wireless include VZNavigator free, as part of paying the $29.99/month for data on a 3G Smartphone.

Doc

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

On the android phones you get free google maps which is a navigator.:smileytongue: There is VZNavigator available I believe,but why pay for it when you can get google maps for free.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

Yea, the map thing is a big plus for getting an Android phone.  My upgrade is available in January, and I am looking hard at what I may get.  I do love my Bold, though. 

Doc

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

In the same boat as you guys.  Currently running S2 (love it with Hybrid OS) and can upgrade anytime. I really want to wait and see what the S3 looks like before making any harsh decisions, I still like the BlackBerry platform better than the Droids, however wife just got a Droid device and I must admit after messing with it I am impressed.

I really think if RIM drops the ball with OS6 or the S3 they are going to take a bigger hit in the market than they already have and I could possibly be one of their losses.  But will stay with VZW .

0 Likes