Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Google Latitude in a Blackberry?
Kikis

Does anyone know if the App Google Latitude is or can be used in a Blackberry?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Google Latitude in a Blackberry?
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Kikis wrote:

Does anyone know if the App Google Latitude is or can be used in a Blackberry?

Hi,

Google Latitude works well on my Tour within Google Maps.

Doc

0 Likes
Kikis

I have the Blackberry Storm the first one... you think it will work in mine? I tried downloading it and it told me to go to a page that doesn't exist. www.google.com.gmm

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hi,

I downloaded the latest version of Google Maps.  Latitude works within that program.  You have to sign up for Latitude.  I went to Google Mail and signed up for a free GMail account and it works pretty good.

Doc

0 Likes
Kikis

I downloaded the application in my blackberry but it doesn't work. Ive turned it off several times. and everytime I do it loads something. right now its loading the terms and conditions.... isnt the blackberry a 3G device? because its very slow and it loads at 1X...

0 Likes
ChicagoVols

Mine is running slowly right now too.  However, once you install and open Google Maps, you can use the menu key to enable Google Latitude - it's pretty cool.

0 Likes