HOW TO ERASE APPS FROM STORM 2
MANNY921

I want to get rid of bing, slacker vz navigator and all of the rest of verizons apps tht came with the phone i dont use any of them and would want to remove them so i can have a faster phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HOW TO ERASE APPS FROM STORM 2
Blacklisted
Enthusiast - Level 3

These type applications are going to get pushed onto your device every time your re registers to the network.

Typically what I'll do is create a folder called VZW Junk and move all these launchers in that folder.

If you notice they do not have a very big file size so the memory usage is minimal.

0 Likes
DMB

How do you create this junk folder & then move the App.s to it?

Will this make the phone runs faster?

0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

Like Blacklisted said, these are all just weblinks on your phone until you open and install them.  If you simply want to remove the icons from you phone completely you can go to Options>Advanced Options>ServiceBook and delete them individually from there.  But like as stated above, whenever there is a service push or you re-register your handset with the network for whatever reason, they'll come back.  To create a folder on your desktop, simple press the BB menu button (spotted key) >Add Folder>name it and move it there.  Or do like I do and move em all to the applications folder and hide them so they don't appear.

If a member answers your question, solves an issue, and/or helps you in any way that becomes beneficial....by all means hook em up with some Kudos!! Or mark the thread solved and give Kudos!!

0 Likes