Had to have cell replaced, now many things are missing on my new one...
SweetOnYou

Long story short-my 3 month "old" blackberry curve 8330 screen & buttons went out, etc. Took it to verizon store they said they would send me a replacement cell. I tried to download all my contacts etc from my old one onto my computer but nothing was there at all. verizon wasnt able to pull anything off of it either, etc. New cell came in the mail this morning. Its charged, activated, and Im slowly adding my contacts back in one by one, loll, etc. There is no web browser icon, etc. :smileysad: And I dont see where I can access applications to download like I previously did on my old cell, such as facebook, etc. I also keep trying to activate my email but it just "loads" for an hour and nothing happens.The only email option it gives me is "work email account with a blackberry enterprise server" I click NEXT and then I enter my gmail address and password and nothing happens. Thank you or your time and any help/input you can give me. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Had to have cell replaced, now many things are missing on my new one...
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Did you try a battery pull to reboot and see if everything works better?  I would try that first.

Doc

0 Likes