Help!! I cannot hear any incoming or outgoing calls....
Ulrich13

I am not sure how I managed to do it, but I cannot hear anybody on the other end of the phone. I can still text and my speaker still plays music and noises as usual! Does anybody know how to help? I stopped by a Verizon kiosk yesterday and they said it was fixed, however the next time I want to use I discovered it was not!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help!! I cannot hear any incoming or outgoing calls....
halbeart

You may need to perform a Hard Reset or restart your blackberry. The Hard Reset will restart your phone but it will boot up like if you took the battery out and it can take up to five minutes. It does NOT erase any data on your phone. to do a hard reset press at the same time ALT + Right Shift + DEL

if this does not work, you may need to have your phone serviced using the warranty.

0 Likes
bb-gismo
Contributor - Level 1

Have you thought about the 'mute' button and if it has been pushed ..... Just a thought.

0 Likes
jines8

I too am having the exact same problem. Speakerphone works fine and when I plug in the headphones, it works just fine. Other than that, I am not able to hear incoming calls or hear outgoing calls. I have done multiple hard resets, battery pulls, make sure it isn't on mute, almost anything you could think of and it still hasnt worked. If anyone else has any ohter suggestions, I would appreciate it. Thanks

0 Likes