Help I cannot reactivate my Storm2
detfan68

I had an old phone laying around and my son wanted it so I wanted to see if it even worked or if i Could activate so I did all of that online..now I tried to go back on and activate my storm2 back ot my line. No dice, no matter what I do it will not go through..It was not supposed to me like this.

Mt problem is I am on a friend account and I cannot get in touch with her..Any ideas as to how I could fix this..It tells me the ESN number is wrong, but it is not, It also tells me other erros too..Could the phone being unlocked mean anything? I mean it is a VZW phone that I actually got from verizon..HELP PLEASE>...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help I cannot reactivate my Storm2
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

Just taking a stab in the dark here.  When you activated the other phone, was it a regular cell phone...ie a non-smartphone?  I am wondering, if you activated that phone, did VZW automatically take the Blackberry Data plan off your line and not put it back.  That may be the problem.  I would just give CS a call to make sure. 

Doc

0 Likes
detfan68

Yes I removed th data plan..And yes it was to a regular phone. The problem is I am allowed to use the online protion of the account, but It says for the owner to call in, I cannot call in on her behalf and I cannot get a hold of her, and Ive been with this silly 5 year old phone now for a day and it is driving me crazy.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Oh, I see.  I hope you get it going soon.  Good luck.

Doc

0 Likes
halbeart

Since BlackBerry® Devices require a data plan, the online system may not be letting you do that. Please dial *228 and select option 3 and enter all of the information for your number. if this does not work, you will need to visit your local Verizon Wireless store, or call customer support from a landline phone at 1-800-922-0204. Please also make sure before re-activation of the mobile device that you are trying to activate that you turn the previously activated device shut off so the servers and databases can be updated successfully as some times certain phones will not update the system until its shut off ( the older phone )

0 Likes