Help , I'm a new user and have never had a blackberry
realtor

I wonder if I should have chose the Droid because the print is so small on the Tour.

I have no clue how to get the contacts on my OUtlook to sync with the phone????

Everyone says oh you'll love it. I bought the XV6800 in 2008 and paid 400 for it. I hated it and the touch screen was a joke

Of course the timeline was 2 days past so they would not let me return it. I would have the Iphone in a heartbeat but I have

my mother and husband linked to my plan.

Will this get easier???

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Help , I'm a new user and have never had a blackberry
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

YES, it'll get easier!

I find the BlackBerry OS very intuitive. Just remember that when you can't find something, try pressing the menu key. Even clicking on an item and pressing menu will bring up more options. Plus I spent hours on CrackBerry, which answered every question I had.

You should be able to go into Options (wrench), then Screen/Keyboard to adjust the font.

Everyone I know who has the Tour loves it, so I think you made an excellent choice. Congrats!

Edited to add: I've never synced with Outlook, but once you install your Desktop Manager software, you'll see a "Synchronize" option there. Desktop Manager should have come on a CD in  your box, or you can download it free from the BlackBerry site.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Check out Crackberry's 101 lecture series for more information on how to sync with Outlook.

Doc

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Kudos to Doc for always offering a helpful suggestion.

0 Likes