Help Needed with Blackberry Email
lnkeiser

I recently had to switch out my Blackberry curve for a new one and am now trying to get my email set up on the new phone.   However, when I try to set up my email accounts, it asks for a 'BIS username and password'.  I don't remember setting one up on my old one, and I've tried figuring it out with no luck!  Does anyone know where I can retrieve my BIS username and password...this is driving me crazy!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help Needed with Blackberry Email
MacDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

lnkeiser wrote:

I recently had to switch out my Blackberry curve for a new one and am now trying to get my email set up on the new phone.   However, when I try to set up my email accounts, it asks for a 'BIS username and password'.  I don't remember setting one up on my old one, and I've tried figuring it out with no luck!  Does anyone know where I can retrieve my BIS username and password...this is driving me crazy!

Yup, call Verizon and they can reset the name and password you want, If you forgot there's no other choice.

0 Likes
MacDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

Also, if you remember the User name but not the password you can use this link to log on to BIS from your computer. There's assistance from the menu. You can setup and register your email accounts from here also. Handy link to keep.

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en

0 Likes
halbeart

You will need to go to the Research In Motion BlackBerry® Internet Service web system for Verizon Wireless and recover your password since you have a BlackBerry® Internet Service Account. If your company uses a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server, and have had to do enterprise activation with your company's BlackBerry® Internet Server, you may need to ask the person that manages that. If you did not activate your BlackBerry® with a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server, and this is a new device, unless this is a used device then you may need to re-install the BlackBerry® OS

0 Likes