Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
raelinn

I know there is a code to reset my phone but don't remember it can somone help.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

raelinn wrote:

Hi,

What model Blackberry do you have and are you wanting to reset your phone back to factory settings?

Doc

0 Likes
TheGreatOne

raelinn wrote:

Reset the phone back to default settings?  Usually you would just go to settings-->phone settings-->security-->default last 4 digits of your phone number-->Reset

0 Likes
BBNJ

Are you looking to "reset" - back to default, or "reset" as in erase all data from the blackberry?

0 Likes
raelinn

The location and a customer service rep told me on my curve that monthly I should punch a 3-4 digit number in my phone and it I don't know updates things.  My phone is running slow for all applications. 

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hi,

Try a battery pull and let the device reboot.  That should make it a little faster.

Doc

0 Likes
raelinn

thanks for the suggestion will try that did not eve think about that.

0 Likes
bosslady85

Dialing *228 send and option 2 will update your phone to the nearest cell towers.  It is highly recommended that this is done at least every 30 days.

0 Likes