Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Holiday Ringback
bluegarland

I just upgraded my phone to a BlackBerry Storm 2. Now I have a holiday ringback I neither paid for or wanted. I tried to get rid of it but according to VZ Tones and the my ringback section online its not displayed. How do I get the regular "Ring Ring" ringback?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Holiday Ringback
TheGreatOne

bluegarland wrote:

I just upgraded my phone to a BlackBerry Storm 2. Now I have a holiday ringback I neither paid for or wanted. I tried to get rid of it but according to VZ Tones and the my ringback section online its not displayed. How do I get the regular "Ring Ring" ringback?

You would have to log into your account first-->Ringback Tones  Click manage and select ring ring or normal ringing.

Otherwise if that does not work,customer care can help you out with that

0 Likes