Hope someone can help me
jenny66

I have a blackberry curve an was in the middle of a call earlier this afternoon an in the middle of the conservation, the call was lost.  Ever since then, I have not been able to make a call.  Every time I try all I get is call failed.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there anything I can do to fix this or do I have to go into a store for help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hope someone can help me
PhoneGuy96826

Two things to try/check. 

First, pull out the battery.  Put it back in and restart the device.  This tends to fix many of the Blackberry issues.  If you still show no reception on the phone, go to the connection manager and make sure to turn your phone connection back on.  If neither helps, take it to a store.  It may need to be replaced. 

Hope that helps...

0 Likes
Re: Hope someone can help me
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

Step 1.  Just look at your signal strength and make sure you have some bars and 1XEV or just 1X or just bars.  If you normally have 1XEV and now u just have bars, something may be amiss at which point move to step two.

Step 2.  Go to connections and turn off all connections until the radio is completely off.  Wait a few seconds and then turn it back on and re-attempt your phone call.  <---Incidentally this works if you quit receiving email and notifications as well.  If that doesn't work, step 3.

Step 3.  Do a "QUICKPULL" or remove your battery for 5-10 seconds and reinstalled/re-attempt.

Step 4.  Call customer service from a landline.

Step 5.  Last resort, bring it into a store.

If a member answers your question, solves an issue, and/or helps you in any way that becomes beneficial....by all means hook em up with some Kudos!! Or mark the thread solved and give Kudos!!

0 Likes