How do I move my iTunes music from an iPhone to a BB Z30?
lawman1841

I'm thinking of moving from iPhone 4S to the BB Z30.  I feel like there has to be some practical way of moving music from the old 4S to the new Z30 but I can find any guidance.  Anyone have any experience with that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: BB Z30 and iTunes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi lawman1841 - Let's make sure you can keep rocking on a new device! Was the music that you are looking to transfer purchased through iTunes? I am unable to speak exactly for Apple's and other companies DRM(Digital Rights Management) policies that allow music files to be shared. While there is no way to transfer directly through iTunes to a Blackberry, typically you will have music files in the computers file system. You will be able to connect your Blackberry then drag and drop files into the device memory if the DRM allows.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi lawman1841 - Let's make sure you can keep rocking on a new device! Was the music that you are looking to transfer purchased through iTunes? I am unable to speak exactly for Apple's and other companies DRM(Digital Rights Management) policies that allow music files to be shared. While there is no way to transfer directly through iTunes to a Blackberry, typically you will have music files in the computers file system. You will be able to connect your Blackberry then drag and drop files into the device memory if the DRM allows.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
tcgty
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes