How do I remove "sent from my verizon blackberry"
macb

How do I remove the automatic inclusion of "sent from my Verizong Blackberry" from the end of every email sent?  I don't always want people to know that I am responding my phone.  Thanks in advance for any help with this!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I remove "sent from my verizon blackberry"
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

macb wrote:

How do I remove the automatic inclusion of "sent from my Verizong Blackberry" from the end of every email sent?  I don't always want people to know that I am responding my phone.  Thanks in advance for any help with this!

Setup folder then email settings select account, open it.  Go to the signature section and delete the text there and save. Or you can change it to something else if you wish and still have a signature.

0 Likes
macb

Thank you very much Steve Storm 2!

0 Likes
StanleyDraughon

OK, same issue with my 8330.  How do I access the setup folder in my device to edit my signature?  I am a newbie BB user.

-Stan

SFObrien wrote:

macb wrote:

Setup folder then email settings select account, open it.  Go to the signature section and delete the text there and save. Or you can change it to something else if you wish and still have a signature.

0 Likes
StanleyDraughon

I was able to edit my signature once I figured out where the emails settings were.  Thanks for the help!!

0 Likes