How do I restore incoming call notification to ring?
Tsoup

Ring for incoming calls seems to be stuck on "off", you know, the icon of the bell has the slash through it.  How do I restore it to RING?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I restore incoming call notification to ring?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tsoup - Oh no! We are here to help.  Let's make the device ring again when you receive calls! What is the make and model of your device? When did the issue begin?
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tsoup

Phone is a Q10 Blackberry. Problem was first noticed on Thursday, 7/39/15

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tsoup - Thank you for the clarification! If you swipe from top to bottom you will see Settings, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Alarm and Notifications. Please tap on Notifications. Tap on Mode  and you should see Normal has a check mark. Sound should show On. Tap on the back arrow and Tap Phone and select your preferences. If you are still not able to turn On the sound, We suggest to leave device on and take the battery out for 10 seconds. Place battery back in and try the sound settings again.
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tsoup

It is the notification icon on the top left of the home screen, between the charge icon & the Bluetooth icon. I can't find any mention of it in the manuals.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tsoup,

Thanks for the clarification. To access that notification in the header menu, you should just be able to drag down from the top of the screen and then tap it.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes