How do I set up quick replies?
FREDUN42

Have BlackBerry Priv, Messages+.  Cannot use "wearable quick replies.".  They are in settings, but no way to use in text messaging.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Quick Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up, FREDUN42. There is not a list of quick replies to select from when you're using the Message+ app directly on the phone but you do have the option of an Auto-reply where you can have all messages during a certain time frame or while you're driving receive a set reply. You can find this option in Message+ > Menu > Settings and then select Driving Mode or Auto Reply for options.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can absolutely understand the draw to a convenient fast reply, FREDUN42. This particular option gives you the ability to send a fast response when you receive a message on a connected device, like a smartwatch or compatible Bluetooth. What type of wearable device do you have connected to your Blackberry Priv?

JenniferH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
FREDUN42

I have no wearable device. I only wish the quick reply responses for text

messages. Guess I assumed these responses were for text, not just wearable

devices.

Sent from my BlackBerry PRIV

On Apr 3, 2017 4:20 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up, FREDUN42. There is not a list of quick replies to select from when you're using the Message+ app directly on the phone but you do have the option of an Auto-reply where you can have all messages during a certain time frame or while you're driving receive a set reply. You can find this option in Message+ > Menu > Settings and then select Driving Mode or Auto Reply for options.

JenniferH_VZW

0 Likes