Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
How to change default Internet Browser in Blackberry Storm ?
susja
Enthusiast

I installed Opera mini 5 b and I love it much better than default browser. Do you guys know how to change settings in order link in email use Opera mini instead of default browser?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to change default Internet Browser in Blackberry Storm ?
StreetDocRN
Super User
Super User

Hi,

I do not think you can change the default browser.  I use Opera 4.2 and it works great on my Tour.  I tried the 5.0 but had some glitches.  I will wait until they get the final version completed.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: How to change default Internet Browser in Blackberry Storm ?
nmchileman
Master

You can't really change the default browser. You have to open everything thru Opera manually. However, when I tried the Opera 5 beta on my phone a while back it automatically took over my phone. So that was weird. I think once they release an offical version you'll be able to set it as your default, but not the beta.

0 Likes