How to delete previous e-mail text when forwarding e-mail.
entrack

I have a blackberry tour.

When I forward e-maI, I would like to be able to delete some of the e-mail text that I am forwarding.  The delete key doesn't work.  It works when composing e-mail but not when forwarding.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to delete previous e-mail text when forwarding e-mail.
bkorver

There is a free app out there called "Forward Reply and Edit".  http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/2813 

Or if you like, you can always cut and paste...

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

entrack wrote:

I have a blackberry tour.

When I forward e-maI, I would like to be able to delete some of the e-mail text that I am forwarding.  The delete key doesn't work.  It works when composing e-mail but not when forwarding.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Hi,

To be able to highlight some text and delete it, press the shift key (bottom left) and move the trackball to highlight what you want to delete.  Then press the Del key. 

Doc

0 Likes
entrack
0 Likes
entrack

I can not get cut and paste to work on a blaclbery.

I downloaded the app from the link you gave me.

It said it downloaded it.

I can't find it.    I clicked on blackverry app world.and it shows 19 featured items.

I don't see where to edit forwaded email.

0 Likes
entrack

Bkorver

Thanks.  I found the app after I downloaded it. "Forward Reply and Edit"   works great.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

entrack wrote:

Bkorver

Thanks.  I found the app after I downloaded it. "Forward Reply and Edit"   works great.

Hi,

I am glad you found a fix for your problem.  If you get a chance, go back and mark this thread as Solution Accepted to close the thread and others will know you found an answer.  Also, don't forget to give kudos if you like an answer.

Doc

0 Likes