How to resolve this error?
justintch

Hi All,

I am running on OS 6.0.0.524 for my blackberry bold 9650. I encountered the error below while using whatsapp & I believe this is causing my phone to shut down restart by itself randomly on many occasions. Can anyone help please?

net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseException:CREATE TABLE chat_history (jid TEXT, dirty INTEGER, unsent_line TEXT, subject TEXT, participants TEXT): disk I/O error

It seems like a phone hardware problem? Appreciate all advices. 😃

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to resolve this error?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

My first guess would be the app is at fault. Try removing the app, then reboot the Bold and use it for a few days without the app to see if it restarts. If the problem goes away, reinstall the app - then if the problem recurs you know it's the app.

Also, check your network settings; be sure it is set to Automatic, 1EX. Are you using wifi?

I have the Bold 9650, and also running OS 6.0.0.524, but have not had ANY random reboots. Others have, and have traced it back to an app or the wifi.

I use wifi regularly, at home and in a few other places I go to fairly often that I have set, and it switches to them automatically when I am in range. And as I said, I have not had any issues at all with random reboots. I love my BOLD!

0 Likes