I am anxious for the 10.2 update...When will it be released?
lsf123

The 10.2 update has so many wonderful features. The Z10 is a great phone. It needs this update. Then of course, the 10.2.1 update would be even better.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am anxious for the 10.2 update...When will it be released?
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3
0 Likes
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

Any news on the update.  I am sure a Verizon Customer support person looks over these forums... Any of you Verizon folks want to weigh in?....

0 Likes
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

We really would love to hear from Verizon Wireless. 10.2.1.xxxx has some great added new features.

At my age, not sure if I will be around when it is finally released. Bummer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DickLewis we all want the latest and greatest capabilities on our device! There is no news on the release for the Z10, however you can stay on top of the update at http://vz.to/1bLBcOD

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

Support, have almost all Verizon pages bookmarked. Well aware of how to check out

news or whatever. Still seems some carriers sit on updates far too long.

Just MNSHO.

0 Likes
samakm
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is incredibly frustrating that 10.2 has not been released for verizon blackberry.  I have been reading reviews for months, and we are sitting with software that definitely needs improvement.  The delay is really inexcusable.  What is even more inexcusable is the lack of communication from Verizon or Blackberry on this subject.  The lack of communication from Blackberry is understandable...that's how it has functioned for years, and a main reason it's on life support.  But one would expect more from Verizon, even if it's only a message that it is waiting on Blackberry to provide the update.  That too would be understandable.

0 Likes
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

Tired of waiting also, installed latest 10.2.1.1925 leak.

Works faster and 2 great updates that I love, now have groups in contacts and

can delete Gmail, then re-add to get FOREVER in the drop down list

for messages, instead of only 90 days. Running like a charm.

powdah
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now that BB has announced a formal release date of the update to the carriers, how long will it take Verizon to release the update?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

samakm, we want to ease your frustrations. It's our goal to ensure that you have the best wireless experience on your device. Software updates  provide patches, which fix software incompatible bugs and improved software performance to make your device more secure and it reduces conflict. Our friends at Blackberry implement these updates and push them directly to your device. We apologize that we have not yet been provided with a date as to when the next update will be released. However, stay tuned here: http://bit.ly/n5snpq

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Rumley80
Enthusiast - Level 3

The update was just released.  Goes to show how informed you support people are.  You need to ask the powers that be to give you actual, usable information.