I am fed up with verizons crappy technical and warranty service with BB!! what can i do?!
ChristinaHaas

I am royally **bleep** off right now!! I have been back forth from the verizon store so many times since i got this stupid blackberry! I HAVE ONLY HAD IT 2 MONTHS!!!!

Trip 1: Battery wasn't holding Charge... They replaced The battery

Trip 2: Battery still wasnt holding a charge... Replaced Phone (replacement 1)

Trip 3: Phone died for no reason, no response to charger or hooking it up to computer (Replacement 2)

Trip 4: Phone died for no reason ( was hooked up to charger all night and was dead in morning) They said it was just a low battery and to charge it up

Trip 5: Phone not responding to chargers sporadically (Home or Mobile charger) They said they couldn't find a problem

Trip 6: 1 week later Again Same problem as above and again they couldn't find a problem

Trip 7: Brought Cord and phone to store because phone is no longer responding to charger at all, A guy hooked it up to charger and it didnt charge, i watched this. Another woman starts helping me and puts in a new battery and hooks it up to the charger in back, (I couldnt see this happening) and came back and said it was working again, must have been a battery problem, which i fully trusted. I get home and plug it in and IT STILL WONT CHARGE.

So now I have to make an 8th trip to the Verizon store (which I may not be able to do for a few days, which leaves me phoneless!!)!!! And thats not guaranteed that this will fix my problem! I hate blackberry and I hate verizon!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am fed up with verizons crappy technical and warranty service with BB!! what can i do?!
ChristinaHaas

And again the phone isnt working, half the time it freezes up, around 3-4 times a day and I have to pull the battery, i also get a "uncaught exception" error constantly, and several times i have got a white screen asking me to reset.

What now? I don't have a car and get make the 100th trip to verizon right now. I'm so sick and tired of this phone. I am so done with blackberry. Can I get anyone to help me?

0 Likes
Re: I am fed up with verizons crappy technical and warranty service with BB!! what can i do?!
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

The device on your profile says LG-ENV3 but you then mentioned BlackBerry in you posts. What model is it and what OS are you running?

0 Likes
ChristinaHaas

I have the BB 3g 9330 with the latest update, and it is worse than ever. I really hate this phone, wish id known iphone was coming because i would have gotten that, and I fall a couple weeks short of their promotional return for the iphone, how depressing. looks ill be stuck with the paper weight for a phone since no one can help me at VZW stores.

0 Likes
leeford54
Enthusiast - Level 3

I feel for you and wish I had a magical cure. No matter the carrier these experiences are out there. Trust me years ago I had this type experiencee with ATT. Anyway I'm curious because I have both a Curve and a Bold and never an issue. Maybe 1 battery pull in the past year. Did/are you going to a Verizon store or a reseller? If an actual Verizon store are you dealing with a sales person or do they have a tech/repair department? I've known people that have gone through resellers and thats fine service is good but they don't have the technical staff. If you aren't getting the help in the store, and can't get any help if you call try talking to a Supervisor. They do have the ability to bend the rules some especially if your account has that much documentation on it.

0 Likes
ChristinaHaas

I have been going to a corporate store and utilizing their Tech department, I've been told to reboot the software several times. They say theres nothing else that can be done if I cant replicate the problem, which is hard to when its a randomly occuring event.

0 Likes
leeford54
Enthusiast - Level 3

They don't make it easy to get to them but I would call in and ask for technical support. Try and walk them through the whole scenario...every contact you make with Verizon is suppose to be documented to your account...and they typically do. At this point ypou can broach the subject of getting out of the phone...just remember they get alot of calls from people that don't have problems they just want out so they can get an Iphone. I have to believe you can get some plan to resolve your issue and certainly push if this last effort doesn't work you want an option to change phones. Can't hurt

0 Likes
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

When I first got my ole 8330 nearly 18 months ago, I had a problem with it randomly rebooting. I called customer service. They had me unload all 3rd pary apps and it still rebooted. They immediately sent a replacement 8330. Do not accept the VZW store answer of "Well we can't replicate the problem." That's why it's called a 'random' reboot. Simply explain that you have tried all their suggestions and are not satisfied with the your device. The 9330 is a pretty good BB and you shouldn't have to put up with poor customer service.

0 Likes
dexogle

I am a lucky customer of two of these storms....once which arent 3 weeks old and the first one the one that was my phone locked up in the first week and i was mashing the screen not hard and the **bleep** thing broke...well verizon says you have 30 days till you can no longer buy the phone insurance and who would of thought in my first week the **bleep** touch screen would break by me tapping on it trying to get the locked up software to respond....and guess what verizon said there is nothing they can do  to a phone with a cracked screen....and also both phones blackberrry storms that were sent to me were used equipement.  but  I am still repsponsible for the two contract agreement and I cant even use the **bleep** phone...also they say you can add insurance within 30 days of new purcchase not the phone that was malfuntioned and the screen cracked....but they let me add it to the second line....i think its very dirty of verizon to send used phones with two contracts to someone and it malfuntion like that and not replace the phone...and still hold the customer responsible for two year contract...after all the **bleep** trouble the storms have been giving customers...thats why they are sending the **bleep** things out free of charge...dont get scammed and screwed like I did go with Tmobile or att..

0 Likes
gmcrane

Yes tech has a long way to go. Just tonight, I was on the phone with TS, asked for a supervisor, told them I would wait on hold.  I ave spent about 30 hours with TS for Verizon and with Blackberrysupport since last June (2010),  I was placed on hold then finally transfered to what was supposed to have ben a next level supervisor, but instead wassent to a mailbox/ The automated message asked me for the mail box number that I was never given the cut off since I was not given the box number. Needless t say I did not get the help I asked for. God luck to anyone that has a Blackberry phone, my 9630 will be the last one I ever have. G M Crane

0 Likes