Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I am unable to receive mms photo messages but can send them fine. Any ideas?
jlbern

I am unable to receive mms photo messages but can send them fine. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am unable to receive mms photo messages but can send them fine. Any ideas?
reallyniceguy
Novice

On a black berry, I would recommend doing a battery pull. if no go. Request service books. I forgot how to do it so you may need to call tech so they can walk you trough it. That fixes it 90% of the time.

0 Likes
Re: I am unable to receive mms photo messages but can send them fine. Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jlbern,

Sorry to read about your pics! Were the steps reallyniceguy provided helpful? They were some great suggestions! Are you getting an error message? Let us know if they worked!

Thank you,

Katie H
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jlbern

The problem had to do with a box not checked on my Blackberry device. The "Wap Push". I checked the box and all was fixed.

Thank You

0 Likes
jlbern

The problem had to do with a box not checked on my Blackberry device. The "Wap Push". I checked the box and all was fixed.

Thank You

0 Likes