I have a blackberry tour 9630 os 5. the problem is that it is failing to connect to the internet after subscribing for BIS. (the edge is still small), I have a blackberry tour 9630 os 5. the problem is that it is failing to connect to the internet after s
chimzy

I have a blackberry tour 9630 OS 5. The problem is that when I subscribe for BIS the edge is still staying small no matter how many times I pull and replace the batley. I have tried to reload the OS but still nothing changes. the Host Routing Table is still empty. Please, what should I do to get the internet back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a blackberry tour 9630 os 5. the problem is that it is failing to connect to the internet after subscribing for BIS. (the edge is still small), I have a blackberry tour 9630 os 5. the problem is that it is failing to connect to the internet aft
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

chimzy,

I am so sorry you are having issues with connecting to internet service on your device. Was your Blackberry previously on BES? If so, have you reset your device since switching from BES? http://vz.to/1kOIabh

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes