Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I have an iMac os 10.6.8 which no longer supports the new Blackberry Link. Where can I find a download for Link version 1.1.1.33?
Deliaivette

Can someone tell me where to find Blackberry Link version 1.1.1.33? I can't sync any of my documents, music or calendars because I have an iMac version 10.6.8 and the only link available is for Mac os 10.7 or later.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: I have an iMac os 10.6.8 which no longer supports the new Blackberry Link. Where can I find a download for Link version 1.1.1.33?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Deliaivertte,

I would be happy to assist. I was not able to locate a copy of that Link version. I would recommend reaching out directly to Blackberry at 1-877-552-5532.

StevenR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have an iMac os 10.6.8 which no longer supports the new Blackberry Link. Where can I find a download for Link version 1.1.1.33?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Deliaivertte,

I would be happy to assist. I was not able to locate a copy of that Link version. I would recommend reaching out directly to Blackberry at 1-877-552-5532.

StevenR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes