I might be getting a new blackberry if...
xkimberlyrenee

I was wondering if with the blackberry you have to have the highest package of net? Like i know they have a cheap packaged and it is 9.99 but the highest one is like what 29.99?Can i have the 9.99 and still use the blackberry?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I might be getting a new blackberry if...
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

No, you must have the $29.99/month data plan with any Blackberry or smartphone

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1
Hi,

The $9.99 plan was a promotional offer that has expired. You have to get the $29.99 data plan.

Doc
0 Likes
Fluffythecat

The 9.99 data plan is not available for Blackberry. However, if you don't want to pay 29.99 for unlimited access, you can get 150mb for 15.00 a month. The only thing is that you have to watch the data usage because if you go over, then you get charged another 15.00.

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

Fluffythecat wrote:

The 9.99 data plan is not available for Blackberry. However, if you don't want to pay 29.99 for unlimited access, you can get 150mb for 15.00 a month. The only thing is that you have to watch the data usage because if you go over, then you get charged another 15.00.

FYI - The $15/150MB data plan has been discontinued (for new users at least) as of 1/31/2011 so the only data plan option for any blackberry is the $29.99 unlimited plan.

0 Likes