IM+ from VCast Apps
Tierra

I have a Blackberry Storm 2. I use Vcast apps on it. I bought IM+ from Vcast apps and downloaded it to my device. There is an update for IM+ so I applied the update. Now IM+ is telling me that my 7 day trial is over and that I need to either provide a license number or buy online. The price of IM+ on VCast is 39.99. I already bought it, but there is no license key. Has anyone else had this issue? Any suggestions on what I should do? I'm not buying this appication again. $40 is too much money to be throwing away. I contacted the manufacteurer of IM+ but they say they cannot help me if I bought it through VCAST apps. :smileysad:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: IM+ from VCast Apps
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Tierra wrote:

I have a Blackberry Storm 2. I use Vcast apps on it. I bought IM+ from Vcast apps and downloaded it to my device. There is an update for IM+ so I applied the update. Now IM+ is telling me that my 7 day trial is over and that I need to either provide a license number or buy online. The price of IM+ on VCast is 39.99. I already bought it, but there is no license key. Has anyone else had this issue? Any suggestions on what I should do? I'm not buying this appication again. $40 is too much money to be throwing away. I contacted the manufacteurer of IM+ but they say they cannot help me if I bought it through VCAST apps. :smileysad:

Hi.  I am sorry you are having issues with your application and I will be happy to look into this for you.   How did you apply the update?  Was it through Vcast, online, or just an notification on that particular application?  

Waiting on your reply :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

0 Likes