Icons on Home Screen
Neilrx

I have a BB Tour.  So far very happy with it.  Just one question I cannot seem to find an answer on. 

Is there a way to change which icons appear on the "home" screen?  I would like to have specific icons appear for faster access.  I think there is a limit of 6 icons visible on this screen. 

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Icons on Home Screen
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
You can rearrange the icons however you see fit. When highlighting an icon hit your menu button and you'll see "move" and "move to". Move will allow you to move it anywhere on the screen. Move to will allow you to put it in a specific folder. But yes, the home screen only allows you six icons on the bottom, until you get to the "main screen".

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
You can rearrange the icons however you see fit. When highlighting an icon hit your menu button and you'll see "move" and "move to". Move will allow you to move it anywhere on the screen. Move to will allow you to put it in a specific folder. But yes, the home screen only allows you six icons on the bottom, until you get to the "main screen".
0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2
Not sure how the GUI works on the Tour but on the Storm if you are on the home page and you hit your BB button>options and from there I have the ability to see how many icons I want shown and such.  I can also move icons around by highlighting them (not selecting), hitting the BB button and in the menu request a move to different location or folder if the Tour has folders.........hope this helps.
0 Likes
Neilrx

Thank you for the help.  I was able to move the icon into the first six icons on the menu page.  The first six icons are the ones that appear on the home page. 

0 Likes
beechbuffy

All of a sudden icant  move icons.did restart

Still wont move

0 Likes
beechbuffy

0 Likes