Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Important Message from BT Business Broadband
jaimeperu

I keep on getting this message every time I try to open a web page. Anyone has an idea of how to get rid of it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Important Message from BT Business Broadband
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

jaimeperu wrote:

I keep on getting this message every time I try to open a web page. Anyone has an idea of how to get rid of it?

Hi,

Try clearing your browser's cache.  Open the Blackberry Browser and press the Menu Key.  Select  Options>Cache Operations.  Be sure to press clear under each heading...Content Cache, Pushed Content, and Cookie Cache.  See if that helps.

Doc

0 Likes
jaimeperu

Hi Doc,

Thanks for your answer, I tried what you said,but it still keeps coming up. It is strange though because if I have MSN Mobile bookmarked to go the web version of Hotmail, that works, but if I type an address, i.e. google, it pulls up this page from BT.com with this message.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hi,

Try changing this setting...open the Browser and press the Menu key.  Press Options>Browser Configuration.  Make sure Browser Identification is set to Blackberry.  Save and exit.

Doc

0 Likes