Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Indicator light on BlackBerry Tour
cyfish
Member

I just got my phone and the indicator light in the upper right hand corner never flashes green...only red when I receive a message.  Isn't it supposed to flash on and off (green) to indicate it is on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Indicator light on BlackBerry Tour
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

cyfish wrote:

I just got my phone and the indicator light in the upper right hand corner never flashes green...only red when I receive a message.  Isn't it supposed to flash on and off (green) to indicate it is on?


Hi,

The green light flashes when you have bluetooth turned on.  The red light flashes for messages.  Hummm...just thought about something.  Why don't they make it flash blue for bluetooth?  Oh well, I hope this helps.

Doc

Ps..too much turkey today.

0 Likes
Re: Indicator light on BlackBerry Tour
LCromwell
Sr. Member

StreetDocRN wrote:

cyfish wrote:

I just got my phone and the indicator light in the upper right hand corner never flashes green...only red when I receive a message.  Isn't it supposed to flash on and off (green) to indicate it is on?


Hi,

The green light flashes when you have bluetooth turned on.  The red light flashes for messages.  Hummm...just thought about something.  Why don't they make it flash blue for bluetooth?  Oh well, I hope this helps.

Doc

Ps..too much turkey today.


Ahh Doc, they do, it's called BerryBuzz.

0 Likes
Re: Indicator light on BlackBerry Tour
PROB1
Member

I don't think I've ever seen my Tour flash green.  It flashes red for messages and mine does flash blue if the Bluetooth is connected.

0 Likes
Re: Indicator light on BlackBerry Tour
LCromwell
Sr. Member

PROB1 wrote:

I don't think I've ever seen my Tour flash green.  It flashes red for messages and mine does flash blue if the Bluetooth is connected.


My Storm flashes green for calendar reminders for the day it has something for me to do.

0 Likes
Re: Indicator light on BlackBerry Tour
PROB1
Member

That makes sense, I'll have to pay more attention.

0 Likes