Internet Access - Not Responding
Curley

I have a Blackberry Bold 9650 I use to both gain access to the internet via my laptop computer or direct from my 9650 to my e-mail account.  For the past several days I have not been able to get on-line ,  The message indicates "may be an administrator problem"?  What going on and how do I resolve? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Internet Access - Not Responding
pslarue
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have also been experiencing problems with text messages.  Mine is the opposite, I am receiving text from others but I am not able to send them.  I did a hard reboot with pulling out the battery and it worked for awhile but got up this morning and problem returned. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
chitzbo

I am having same problem all day.  I am not getting text messages even ones I sent to myself.

0 Likes
pslarue
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have also been experiencing problems with text messages.  Mine is the opposite, I am receiving text from others but I am not able to send them.  I did a hard reboot with pulling out the battery and it worked for awhile but got up this morning and problem returned. 

0 Likes
Curley

Thank you for your counsel.  I "poped" the battery, reinserted it, and it now works fine.  Should I report this technial glitch to Verizon Tech. Support or is doing the "hard reset" just something all BB 9650 must do from time to time?

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

The infamous battery pull for the Blackberry is one of the first things a Blackberry owner should do when problems start to arise.  An interesting article concerning battery pulls was written this past week on Crackberry.com.  It can be found at http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-battery-pulls-when-why-and-how

Doc

0 Likes
Curley

SteetDocRN - thank you for the link to the BB battery pull article.  Insightful detail.

0 Likes