Internet access issues
laughter62

I have been getting a continuing message for 6 hours stating insufficient network coverage to the internet on my phone. I am at home. Do I need to call customer support.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Internet access issues
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Laughter62,

I have checked my references and I am not showing any outages in the area listed in your profile for the day (or near the day) that you posted. Has this issue been corrected yet? 

Please let us know, as we want to make sure that your service is working.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

It sounds like you are in an area with low network coverage. You can call CS, but I doubt they can increase your coverage in your house.

0 Likes
klb78

I've been having the same problem sinc about noon today. Cant get internet or MyVerizon to load. States insufficient network coverage.

0 Likes
John1990

I believe this happens sometimes when they do updates and you don't update your side, you have to go to >options>advanced options>Wireless Update

This will check if it is all up to date. If it is then go ahead and contact customer support

0 Likes
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3
You could dial *228 Option 2 to update the programming on your BB. That might help. I read on a forum that it may find new cell towers.
0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Laughter62,

I have checked my references and I am not showing any outages in the area listed in your profile for the day (or near the day) that you posted. Has this issue been corrected yet? 

Please let us know, as we want to make sure that your service is working.

Thank you!

0 Likes