Is anyone as annoyed as I am by camera on BB Tour?
expat1966

Apologies if this has been posted before. 

Ok, so here's the deal.  I've had BB devices for a few years now and I've generally been very happy.  Recently got a BB Tour mainly because I wanted capability to use overseas.

In general I love the phone, but...and it's a big but...the camera is really p****ing me off.  I mainly use my phone camera to capture shots of my son (14 months).  Have taken some great shots of him with my last two BBs.  Unfortunately, with the Tour...he doesn't understand that he has to sit still for the 36 hours it takes for the device to actually take the bloody picture after I press the shutter button.

I've become quite good at predicting when he's going to do something cute and it works as long as I point the camera at a location he might be whenever the phone decides to take the pic, but it's not really ideal, and it is apparent that the designers/engineers have no understanding of the concept of candid photography.

My question is...is this an issue that may be fixed (or at least lessened because right now it really is absurd) in a software update at some point?  Or am I just going to have carry on as I am until the inevitable day when my head explodes from frustration?  Are there any s

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is anyone as annoyed as I am by camera on BB Tour?
expat1966

Cut-off question is "are there any settings I can change to lessen the issue"?  Thanks

0 Likes