Is my battery dead?
candybar

I woke up this morning and my phone would not turn on. I went to bed around 11:30 and put it on the charger because it was getting low. when i woke up this morning around 6:30 the phone would not turn on. i took the battery out for about 15 minutes and then reinstalled it and still nothing. I dont know if its my phone or the battery. Can anyone help me? Should i take it back to verizon, i have only had this phone for about 4 months. can the battery be dead already? Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is my battery dead?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

candybar wrote:

I woke up this morning and my phone would not turn on. I went to bed around 11:30 and put it on the charger because it was getting low. when i woke up this morning around 6:30 the phone would not turn on. i took the battery out for about 15 minutes and then reinstalled it and still nothing. I dont know if its my phone or the battery. Can anyone help me? Should i take it back to verizon, i have only had this phone for about 4 months. can the battery be dead already? Please help.

I would recommed  taking into your local Verizon store.Have someone look at it. Put a new battery in the phone there and see if the phone returns back to normal. If not then you know it is the phone itself and can do warranty exchange if phone doesn't void warranty (no physical or liquid damage)

0 Likes
Re: Is my battery dead?
Jude526

Are you sure it was correctly connected to your charger?  I have done this myself....thinking it is inserted and it really isn't.

That actually happened to me the other day  I woke up and my battery was at 5%   I had it connected but it wasn't really "catching"   I have to be watchful when I am putting it to the charger........

0 Likes