Is the Z30 from verizon a full package or a chastised unic ?
SpankyOfenhauser

have been looking at the dark side, Blackberry; like the feel , the OS, Seems a more secure software. have not had either the homegrown or the redheaded stepchild. any body have comments?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is the Z30 from verizon a full package or a chastised unic ?
jsanders
Enthusiast - Level 3

Spanky, I've been using the Z30 about a month now, and it is the best smartphone BlackBerry has ever released. The screen is awesome, the QNX based OS is very customizable and the upcoming OSv10.2.1.xxx release makes it even moreso top of the line. If you use it for media, or movies, the Natural Sound feature is just incredible. Let me know if you have specific feature questions.

0 Likes
SpankyOfenhauser

Thank you sir, jumped to the dark side. have used it for 38 hours or so, and still have a full battery; Wow ! I am coming from a droid A855 Motorola so this is a whole new world for me. Sound is; for a lack of words great, the way the OS allows for the whole system to stay live ( open and running) with the flick of a thumb and you can answer phone, check e-mail, and check weather and so much more with a motion of a digit, best multitasking unit I have been exposed to. have blackberry at work, but older OS think 5 or 7. The 10 OS is just unsurpassed. I can go on all day about this. but thank you for your reply

0 Likes
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

Spanky,

You have apparently answered your own question...

0 Likes
SpankyOfenhauser

Thank you.

0 Likes
jsanders
Enthusiast - Level 3

Spanky, just wait until you upgrade to OS 10.2.1.xxx, many new features and enhancements.

You'll love the Z30 even more.

djbubacz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have to wonder when 10.2.1 will be available on z30.

0 Likes
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

I should not be long now... check the upodates in settings but also check BB link....

0 Likes
keizerjrr51

And why doesn't Verizon respond to the querries regarding the updated OS.  This Blackberry is best phone on the market for business or pleasure and "Big Red" is so inbed with android and Iphone that they are exasperating.  But we are still here and I refuse to let their small mindedness teter me is staying Blackberry by choice/

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keizerjrr51, We do want to make sure you are getting the service you need for your device. In regards to the software update, it is distributed by the manufacturer and for further information regarding it, I would suggest reaching out to Blackberry. To see the latest software available for your device, you can click here http://vz.to/1bCKL5B Please let us know if you have any further questions as we are here to help you.

-PeterV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes