Issue with Receiving ALL Types of Messages
sascol
Contributor - Level 1

In the last few weeks I have noticed that SMS, MMS, BBM and e-mail messages have been reaching my BlackBerry Curve on a delayed basis.  Many times I only receive an SMS when I go to actually send one.  It's almost like these are backed up waiting for me and only get pushed to the phone when I go to send the same type message out.  Any suggestions on what settings I can check to try to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Issue with Receiving ALL Types of Messages
sascol
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
Re: Issue with Receiving ALL Types of Messages
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

sascol wrote:

In the last few weeks I have noticed that SMS, MMS, BBM and e-mail messages have been reaching my BlackBerry Curve on a delayed basis.  Many times I only receive an SMS when I go to actually send one.  It's almost like these are backed up waiting for me and only get pushed to the phone when I go to send the same type message out.  Any suggestions on what settings I can check to try to fix this?

Hi.  I understand that you are having issues receiving messages on your blackberry.  I can certainly look into this for you.   Try to dial *228 option 2 on your phone to try to update your roaming to see if that works. 

If it does not work, try to go to "Settings", "About" and please let me know what type of phone and software version you have.

Thanks!   :smileywink:

0 Likes