Issues after downgrade
nob9650

Hello all-

Last night I upgraded to bundle 2333, decided I didn't like it and downgraded right afterwards. My battery died because the downgrade kept trying to patch the OS and eventually died. Today I was able to downgrade through DM, but my phone was wiped clean. I did a restore from a backup file, but I'm missing all of my third party apps and core apps like password keeper. I tried to install them individually, but they come up as read only. I read in many forums that the answer to this problem is to delete the desktop sync service book, but I do not have this service book ( I am not on an enterprise server). I have tried to have service books sent to no avail. I would really like to get password keeper back at the very least. Any ideas? Thank you in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Issues after downgrade
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

I would reload the old software from Desktop Manager if that doesn't allow you to get the applications back. Please call us so we can troubleshoot the device at 800-922-0204 option 3 for technical support.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Issues after downgrade
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

I would reload the old software from Desktop Manager if that doesn't allow you to get the applications back. Please call us so we can troubleshoot the device at 800-922-0204 option 3 for technical support.

0 Likes