Kindle
BJB

I downloaded the Amazon Kindle for my Blackberry but it isn't showing up on my device and when I went to buy an ebook from amazon, it wasn't recognized.  I signed into amazon on my phone and then when that didn't work, I rebooted the phone and tried again.  I still don't see where the app is.  I tried to download the app again and the phone said it already had the kindle app.  Can anybody help?  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Kindle
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

If you are unable to view the application you downloaded directly on your phone, it may be located in your application menu and not visible in your menu options. You can check the current applications on your phone to remove the application and then reinstall it. The directions are below.

1) From the Home screen, press the Menu button.

2) Select Options. If not available, select Settings > Options.

3)Select Applications. If not available, select Advanced Options > Applications. If applicable, select the current setting in the Applications field (located in the upper-right). If the Applications field is not available, skip to step 6.

4) Select the appropriate option. Third Party Add-on Core

5) Highlight the application to be uninstalled.

6) Press the Menu button then select Delete. If the device does not have a Menu button, press in on the trackwheel / trackball.

7) If presented, select Delete.

😎 If presented, select Yes.

KinquanaH_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Which device and operating system are you using? Do you have a folder named Downloads on your main screen?

0 Likes
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

If you are unable to view the application you downloaded directly on your phone, it may be located in your application menu and not visible in your menu options. You can check the current applications on your phone to remove the application and then reinstall it. The directions are below.

1) From the Home screen, press the Menu button.

2) Select Options. If not available, select Settings > Options.

3)Select Applications. If not available, select Advanced Options > Applications. If applicable, select the current setting in the Applications field (located in the upper-right). If the Applications field is not available, skip to step 6.

4) Select the appropriate option. Third Party Add-on Core

5) Highlight the application to be uninstalled.

6) Press the Menu button then select Delete. If the device does not have a Menu button, press in on the trackwheel / trackball.

7) If presented, select Delete.

😎 If presented, select Yes.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes