Losing signal when hardcover case is on please help
pyrettablaze21

I have a blackberry bold 9650 and i noticed that when i put on a hardcover case on my phone my bars fall to 2 or end up with no signal but if i take the hardcover case off i have 4 bars or even full bars what could be causing this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Losing signal when hardcover case is on please help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question pyrettablaze21,

We know it’s important to receive the best signal possible and want to help you achieve that. Some devices’ signal can be affected by the accessories used. In this instance, it seems as though the material of the case is interfering with the signal and preventing the phone from receiving a very strong signal. Please try a different type of case, such as rubber or leather, even brands; I’m confident you will see the difference.  

Thanks!

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Losing signal when hardcover case is on please help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question pyrettablaze21,

We know it’s important to receive the best signal possible and want to help you achieve that. Some devices’ signal can be affected by the accessories used. In this instance, it seems as though the material of the case is interfering with the signal and preventing the phone from receiving a very strong signal. Please try a different type of case, such as rubber or leather, even brands; I’m confident you will see the difference.  

Thanks!

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes