Lost Calendar?
mike492

The screen on my 9650 died. I now have a new 9930. Is there any way to get my calendar dates from the old phone onto the Blackberry Desktop?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lost Calendar?
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Did you back up the 9650 to Desktop Software? If you didn't, will Desktop recognize your 9650 if you plug it in now? If so, you can use Desktop to transfer all your data -- settings, contacts, calendar, etc. -- over to the new phone. The Switch Devices option is under the Device tab in the upper left corner. If you've already set up the new BlackBerry the way you want it, you'll want to make sure only the items you want to restore, like calendar, are checked.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Did you back up the 9650 to Desktop Software? If you didn't, will Desktop recognize your 9650 if you plug it in now? If so, you can use Desktop to transfer all your data -- settings, contacts, calendar, etc. -- over to the new phone. The Switch Devices option is under the Device tab in the upper left corner. If you've already set up the new BlackBerry the way you want it, you'll want to make sure only the items you want to restore, like calendar, are checked.

0 Likes
mike492

Thanks Sydney. That did the trick. I appreciate the help.

0 Likes