Lost photos with upgrade
swill83
Enthusiast - Level 1

The Tour is the first BlackBerry I've ever had, and when I got a message for upgrading I went ahead and did it.  Now I don't have any of the pictures I had taken prior to the upgrade.  It even wiped out the pictures saved on my memory card.  Is there a way to get them back, or are they lost for good?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lost photos with upgrade
jnestell
Contributor - Level 2

Are you sure the phone just cannot see the SD card?  To verify, put the card into a computer to see if there are any files on the card.  If so, then you will either have to wait until the new OS comes out with fixes or downgrade to the older OS.

View solution in original post

jnestell
Contributor - Level 2

Are you sure the phone just cannot see the SD card?  To verify, put the card into a computer to see if there are any files on the card.  If so, then you will either have to wait until the new OS comes out with fixes or downgrade to the older OS.

swill83
Enthusiast - Level 1

You're a genious!  All I had to do was take out the memory card and put it back in... and there they were!  Thanks for helping an incompetent like myself :smileyhappy:

thelovelyone
Enthusiast - Level 1

I lost my photos with upgrade to my Droid Incredible and I cried because the pics are sentimental. Thank you so much, I am so happy my pics showed up again. Yeah! Oh happy day!

0 Likes