MMS and 6. software
vickyram01

This is very annoying!!!! Anyway, whenever I get a mms with audio, I first have to click the pic, which is tiny, and then I have to zoom it in to be able to see it which is stupid in itself, but the audio does not auto play, I have to back out of viewing the pic, and then click the audio part of the message and listen to the audio.
The audio part of the message appears right below the pic part in the message.  Is anyone else having this problem....I like everything else just this is very annoying!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MMS and 6. software
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Check your settings.  Open the video camera.  Press the Menu key (to the left of the trackpad) and select Options.  Make sure Video format is set to MMS Mode 320 x 240.  That setting will let you record longer videos for sending MMS.  Now open one of the MMS videos sent to you.  Pause it and press the Menu key again.  Scroll up to Video Size and slide over to check Full Screen.  Close all open videos and video camera and then see if it works better for you.  Let me know if you still have trouble.  I am hoping that will solve your problem.  Remember, any video larger than about 3mb will have to be sent by Email as an attachment. 

Doc

0 Likes
vickyram01

I did what you said till I went to check a message.  When I received the MMS joke with an image and audio.  U have to view image and then click out of it and then go down and click on the audio and it goes to like a media player.  I paused it but it does not have the option to click on video size.  I read on crackberry that someone else was having this problem so its not just my phone.  When I paused it, it just has the options to save, save as email, as text, sent to messenger contact and so on. 

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1
Hi,

I will try to research this problem and find you a solution. Bear with me.

Doc
0 Likes
vickyram01

Thank you!

0 Likes
vickyram01

I would just like to view those messages in one and not have to view the image and then click out and hear the audio...it just takes the fun out of those messages.  I would like to view it as one.

But thank you for the researching that you are doing Smiley Happy

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

After looking at several other forums with users having similar problems, it is thought it is a problem with the service book.  Resend your service books.  On your device, with OS 6 running, in the All screen, go to Setup.  Click on Email Accounts.  Now, press the Menu key (to the left of the trackpad) and scroll down to Service Books.  Click on Service Books and click on Send Service Books.  After it is done receiving the service books, pull the battery and allow the device to reboot.  Then, see if things work better for you.  Let me know how this turns out.

Doc

0 Likes
vickyram01

I tried the service books thing and its still doing the same thing.  I dont know I need to try it again maybe and download it again maybe.

0 Likes