Making ringtones from mp3s
crackberrymom

Hello All!                                         

I was wondering if anyone knows how to create ringers from mp3's. I know there is a way to do this, but I can't remember how. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. I thought there was a tool on the Desktop manager for it, but I dont see one. Thanks!!!                                                                        

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Making ringtones from mp3s
GrandMasterB
There is no program in the Desktop Manager for doing this. You can either use a program like Audacity on you PC and then transfer or email to your BlackBerry, or CrackBerry has a GREAT selection of ready to use Ringtones , or there are various 'online' ringtone makers just let google lead the way :smileywink:
0 Likes
shane

Tuneusin.com is a good website to visit from your blackberry's browser. they offer a wide selection of ringtones that are free, and can be downloaded right to your phone over-the-air(OTA). Enjoy!

0 Likes
EdMart
Enthusiast - Level 3
On the storm all you need do is be in the Media/Music app with any song highlighted, bring up the menu and choose "Set as Ringtone".  After that, choosing ringtones will have a "Browse" option at the top of all the ring tones that opens the Music folder.  Scroll through the albums to the song you want and choose it, it's a ringtone.
0 Likes